Sunday 5 April 2015

1/4/15







The First of April saw Alicja and I travel to Edinburgh for the day for University business, which was so lovely (even though the weather was bum). It was nice to just walk around for a bit in familiar areas which we had visited before and see what was different or now. Although the weather has improves some, I knew I should probably layer up so I teamed a turtle neck under a stripped top Alicja's mum gave me as a little gift and threw on my black duster and bomber jacket on top. One thing I really can't for are layering for Spring/Summer. But in the meantime, these layers kept me as warm as I could be in the Edinburgh rain.

Turtle Neck (can't be seen) // River Island
Stripped Top // Gift
Duster // Primark
Hoodie // Puma
Bomber Jacket // H&M
Scarf // Gift
Jeans (Torn by myself) // H&M
Trainers // Nike Air Max 90's
Bag // ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment