Sunday 6 November 2016

Paris Day 3




My camera died on my last day in the city, forcing me to have an amazing time instead of worrying about documenting enough, which we can all fall into the habit of, especially a photography lover like myself. This is also the reason I don't have many photos of my last day in Paris, although I wasn't in the city, my family and I spent out last in Disneyland, which was incredible. Since it was a super fun and casual day, I kept my outfit fitting. I kept it super casual and comfortable and it was a good job I did since the day was adventure packed and really heavy, being comfortable in what I was wearing made it that much easier.

Details below as always.

Shirt // TK Maxx
Tank Top // Primark
Leggings // Primark
Socks // Nike
Shoes // Nike Mayfly Woven

No comments:

Post a Comment