Sunday 22 October 2017

Secret Arts








It's my second time trying the Lush Jelly Bombs and honestly, I just can't figure out how I feel about them. They don't dissolve as quickly as the bath bombs and they don't break down as well but they don't really leave the water interesting enough for them to really appeal to me. They just don't really do very much in my opinion which is a little disappointing from Lush but I enjoy the scents and colours enough to buy them anyway so... does it matter at all? Who knows, but here are some pretty pictures of my last Lush bath for you all and all the details below. Let me know of your opinions of the new Jelly Bombs if any of you have given them a go!

Bewitched Bubble Bar // Lush
Secret Arts Jelly Bomb // Lush
Extra // White Rose Petals


No comments:

Post a Comment