Tuesday 23 January 2018

L E O




I'm going to disrupt the outfits quickly with a makeup look I've been wearing constantly this week since Sunday. I've been wearing the same face look and just changing up the lipstick; I'll either wear it with a nude lipstick or a deep red like I'm wearing here.

My skin has been a little more on the drier side this week so I've been keeping the base to an absolute minimum and just using concealer. Do add a little more definition to my face, I'll go in very lightly with a bronzer and use the same bronzer or a similar shade of eyeshadow and run it over my crease very lightly just so there's no concealer settled in there. I've also been using the smallest amount of eyebrow product just to fill in any space areas before setting them with a clear brow gel. Fo lashes I've been building the mascara up and little and fanning them out as much as possible to give the eyes a more defined look. To finish off, I'll use a light wash of highlighter on the highest points of my face and finish off with the lips. 

All the details of products I used will be below as usual. 

Concealer // Seventeen 18 Hour Concealer
Bronzer // MUA Sunkissed Bronze
Brows // Sleek Brow Kit & ELF Clear Brow/Eyelash Gel
Mascara // ELF Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
Highlight // Sleek Highlight Palette - Solstice 

No comments:

Post a Comment