Wednesday 9 May 2018

Glow




Hey guys! So, Spring is full under way and I know a lot of you girls are going to looking for products to help you shine like the sun, so I’ve decided to give you guys a little run down of the products I like to use on my Dry/Combination skin to help keep me hydrated and glowing! Obviously in the sun you don’t need as much moisture as you do in the colder days but I tend to get dry really easily and jugs not a cute look when I leave my house glowing but have foundation dried up in patches on my face. Here are the products I use on a daily basis to help keep me soft and glowing...

Moisturiser/Suncream: Simple
Suncream is very important to using products that already have it mixed in is a good time saver and a way to make sure you don’t forget to put it on.

Facial Oil: Superdrug Vitamin E Facial Oil
This facil oil is an absolute favourite of mine. I actually got this last year to use while I found one I loved just so I could have extra hydration and ended up loving it so much I didn’t bother looking for another facial oil. It leaves my skin glowing and a little goes a long way! I use a couple of drops morning and night and press it into my skin after toning.

Liquid Highlight: Sleek Barekissed Illuminator
This product is so beautiful and you can build it up as you please! I use a little bit mixed in with my foundation on days where I want to looo extra dewy. It also comes in a couple of colours so you can play around and find what works best for you or you enjoy most.

Powder Highlight: Sleek - Solstice Palette
I’ve been using this palette for the last 2 years or so and I’m just as obsessed as I’ve ever been. I do try other highlighters here and there but as far as drugstore highlighters go, this is a firm favourite and nothing seems to ever outdo this one for me.

That’s pretty much the products I use on a daily for extra glow! Hope this is helpful to you guys and please do share any products you’re in love with so I can give them a go too!

Fahmida x

No comments:

Post a Comment